I can tell you that it is unlikely that you feature will make it into
JAWS, or any new features.

Can you tell me more about this XML storage?  What is involved required
to store the XML?  A small code examples would help.  If it is not to
difficult or Oracle specific, it may make it into a release sooner
rather then later.

-dain