From: "Андрей Онищук" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 8:03 AM
Subject: [JBoss-user] XML Object persistence

Hello All.

 It is possible to get this feature in Jboss for now.
I use Jboss 3.0.1 RC1 / Tomcat 4.03

Few of my entity beans have complicated fields presented by different
classes.
This classes have all methods to interact as XML. (importXml, exportXml)
By default JAWS store it as BLOB in my Database, but I want to store it as
XML.
I use Oracle9I and this feture is very important for my project.

I can't find how to do it.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks