From: "Michael Delamere" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Server log in JBOSS3.0RC2

Yes, it is a finder:

   public java.util.Collection findAll()
      throws java.rmi.RemoteException,javax.ejb.FinderException;

I get my data from my ActionServlet using the following code:
   // Get a naming context
      InitialContext jndiContext = new InitialContext();

      // Get a reference to a gbEntry Bean
      Object ref  = jndiContext.lookup("ejb/guestbook/gbEntry");

      // Get a reference from this to the Bean's Home interface
      gbEntryHome home = (gbEntryHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow (ref,
gbEntryHome.class);
   entryCollection = home.findAll();
    }
..... which works fine except that after hitting refresh, I donīt get the
new entry that I manually entered into the DB.  I havenīt managed to get
into any depth in terms of "commiting" or "autocommit".  Iīll have to do
that now and hopefully that is the answer.

Thanks,

Michael