Hi,

again, thanks for your time.  Somebody else mentioned the pool size when I
mentioned an error I was getting which said

" The Pool for com.morelogs.guestbook.beans.gbEntryCMP has been overloaded.
You should change pool parameters."

I donīt know what the optimal pool settings are.  In my msql-service.xml I
have stated the following:

==================== mysql-service.xml =======================

    <depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionPool">
      <!--embedded mbean-->
      <mbean
code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool"
name="jboss.jca:service=LocalTxPool,name=ejbGuestb
        <attribute name="MinSize">0</attribute>
        <attribute name="MaxSize">50</attribute>
        <attribute name="BlockingTimeoutMillis">5000</attribute>
        <attribute name="IdleTimeoutMinutes">15</attribute>
        <!--criteria indicates if Subject (from security domain) or app
supplied
            parameters (such as from getConnection(user, pw)) are used to
distinguish
            connections in the pool. Choices are
            ByContainerAndApplication (use both),
            ByContainer (use Subject),
            ByApplication (use app supplied params only),
            ByNothing (all connections are equivalent, usually if adapter
supports
              reauthentication)-->
        <attribute name="Criteria">ByContainer</attribute>
      </mbean>
    </depends>

Would other values be better or am I even looking at the wrong place?

Thanks,

Michael