On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 07:42:38PM -0400, David Jencks wrote:

> Basically we decided that we would initially support visibility between
> deployment packages with hot-redeploy, since this is a feature previously
> unavailable anywhere as far as I know.

How do you go about using this? One of my major development bugbears
is restarting JBoss so that I can see any changes that I have made to
either my EJBs or any servlets (although JSPs get updated fine)
because it takes about 2-3 minutes _every time_!

This is using the JBoss 3/Tomcat combo, rather than the standard Jetty
implentation, FWIW.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"HTML's a cheap whore. Treating her with respect is possible, and even
preferable, because once upon a time she was a beautiful and virginal