I use ant so only the changed class files are being copied over, and
"no", the new changes are not being noticed. I'm developing using a
file structure rather than an EAR file for easy updating of bits and
bobs, if that sheds any light.

BTW, does the hot-redeploy completely remove the app and redeploy it,
or just the changed files?

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 08:15:55AM -0700, Scott M Stark wrote:
> Just redeploying the ear to server/default/deploy is not getting you
> the updated versions?
>
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Scott Stark
> Chief Technology Officer
> JBoss Group, LLC
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Simon

--
When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb