From: "Jeff Schnitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Does JBoss3 have Problems Deploying Similar
ejb-jars in Different EARs

I find that I get a ClassCastException after a redeploy when trying to
obtain a local session ejb whose interface I had stored in the http
session.  I don't know if this is correct behavior or not, but it hasn't
really been a problem for me, so I haven't worried about it.

On 3.0RC2, if it matters.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm