Hello -

I'm wondering where I might find a basic Jboss 3.0 how-to type README
file which explains basic stuff like how to set up my environment
variables for the jboss-3.0.0RC1_tomcat-4.0.3 release.

I'm also trying to find some very simple sample applications which
illustrate how to package applications, deployment descriptors, etc.

I've been developing EJB apps using JBoss-2.4.1_Tomcat-3.2.3, and
recently upgraded to jboss-3.0.0RC1_tomcat-4.0.3 release, but have had
difficulty getting my app to deploy properly.

Is the Sams online how-to guide worth buying? When I first bought the
Sams docs 4 months ago, they were pretty much the same as the Jboss web
site volunteer docs, but even less complete.

Thanks for any help you can offer on this!

- Holten