Jules had the same problem.  Are you running Linux 7.2? This is what Sacha
had to say:

"This is really strange. Are you sure that your default installation of
Linux
you haven't installed, even a minimalistic, firewall config i.e. aren't you
blocking some UDP ports? I know that RedHat 7.x default installation
proposes this solution during the setup."