I fixed mine with a:

route add -net 224.0.0.0 netmask 240.0.0.0 lo

don't ask me what it does, or where I found it, but it is something to
do with enabling multicast...

I AM runnning RedHat 7.2, so maybe some of the configuration disabled it
- the same configuration that is currently stopping my two clustered
nodes from finding each other....

Jules