For the millionth time this is not a flaw, oversight, bug, etc.  It is
the way I coded it.  I knew what I was doing, and I knew some would fine
it unacceptable.  This is not an easy feature to code, so I decided to
delay it until the spec required features were done.  I will add it in a
future release.

-dain