I added the following to the top of my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file and was met with
TONS of errors, including errors from things I copied from the cmp2 commerce
example:

<!DOCTYPE jbosscmp-jdbc PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSSCMP-JDBC 3.0//EN"
    "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jbosscmp-jdbc_3_0.dtd";>

I did check out the "patch for cmp documentation updates" in another email (just
visually patched it), and even those may not meet the dtd that comes with jboss
3.0?  Is this known?

An example would be that the commerce example which comes with the cmp
documentation has the following excerpt in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file:

   <defaults>
      <datasource>java:/DefaultDS</datasource>
      <type-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</type-mapping>
      <debug>true</debug>
      <create-table>true</create-table>
      <remove-table>true</remove-table>
      <read-only>false</read-only>
      <time-out>300</time-out>
      <select-for-update>false</select-for-update>
      <pk-constraint>true</pk-constraint>
      <relation-mapping-style>foreign-key</relation-mapping-style>
      <read-ahead>true</read-ahead>
   </defaults>

But according to the dtd, the field "type-mapping" isn't allowed.

<!--
The optional defaults elements contains the default values for
entities, and relationships.
-->
<!ELEMENT defaults ((datasource, datasource-mapping)?, create-table?,
         remove-table?, read-only?, read-time-out?, row-locking?,
         pk-constraint?, fk-constraint?, preferred-relation-mapping?,
         read-ahead?, list-cache-max?)>

Sorry if this is a duplicate question, but I'm trying everything to see if I
messed up my files...I'm still having my weird relationship problem.

Thanks,

--
-bk