Hmmm, also it looks like <foreign-key-mapping/> is an empty field, not as per
the doc examples:

          <foreign-key-mapping>
            <ejb-relationship-role>

<ejb-relationship-role-name>order-has-lineitems</ejb-relationship-role-name>
               <foreign-key-fields/>
            </ejb-relationship-role>
            <ejb-relationship-role>

<ejb-relationship-role-name>lineitem-belongsto-order</ejb-relationship-role-name>
               <foreign-key-fields>
                  <foreign-key-field>
                     <field-name>ordernumber</field-name>
                     <column-name>ORDER_NUMBER</column-name>
                  </foreign-key-field>
               </foreign-key-fields>
            </ejb-relationship-role>
         </foreign-key-mapping>

Perhaps I'm beating a dead horse (sorry PITA), so if this is all supposed to be
fixed soon, any chance I getting an early release of the examples? :)  I'll keep
plodding through.

David Russel: If you have an example of a foreign-key-mapping one-to-many (or
otherwise) of your jbosscmp-jdbc.xml and ejb-jar.xml that you got working on
JBoss 3.0, would you be willing to share?  Attachments are fine with me! :)

--
-bk