I have been trying to make JBoss+Tomcat to run as NT service but doesn't look like it's working correctly.  I was able to install Tomcat alone as NT Service using JavaService.exe.  However, when I try to install JBoss alone as a NT service, it gets installed fine but when I try to start the service, it fails.  My ultimate goal is to run JBoss+Tomcat both as a single NT service.  It looks like some people have done this but I just can't make it work.  I don't mind using JNT but didn't work out either.  Can anyone give me some tips on this?

Thanks.

Mitchell Kim (kimion.com)
Software Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]