Hi guys,

hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I'm using JBoss 3.0.0 (using default settings for everything) on Win2K, but
when I run my test applciation (Java client connecting to a simple session
bean) on it, JBoss is not showing us any RuntimeExceptions which are being
thrown (neither on the console nor in the server.log). The client is getting
a java.rmi.ServerException, but there's no stack trace or any info on the
server. I'm using the default log4j.xml. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
-Paul