Thank you! :)  I will check this over.  Briefly, it looks like what I have too,
but on my implementation when I try calling the abstract collection methods, I
am met with much dismay.  Have you tested the collection calls remotely?  You
client doesn't seem to do much?!?!?

Thanks again, I appreciate the example.

--
-bk