I checked out things with: cvs co -r JBoss_3_0_0 jboss-all

So, after I apply that patch, then I go into jboss-all/build dir and run
build.sh.  Then what?  What do I move and copy over the binary distro I
downloaded?  Is it an entire dir, or just a jar?

Thanks in advance,

--
-bk

(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=565279&group_id=22866&atid=376685),