This seems similar to the problem that I am seeing.  I am not
auto-creating the table, but instead have an existing table that I want
to use.

When I try to use my many-to-many relationship, I get exceptions because
the table (that jboss is trying to use) doesn't exist.  I have no idea
what I am doing wrong, but am looking at the recently posted cmr-example
right now.

Currently, I have never gotten a table-mapped relationship to work.

Anybody seen this problem & fixed it?  I actually posted a report a few
nights ago, but did not get any responses.

I'll be sure to let you know if/when I figure this out.

gary.