To:  Christofer Sandberg

I would like to personally thank you for helping me out.  I just got a
chance to give this a look and guess what?  IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!  The
only other things I had to fix were

So, now that I have many-to-many relationships working, I can really
make some progress...

Thanks again, this list is really great.

I hope someday to return the favor to somebody else.  :-)

gary.