Hi,
I'm not an xdoclet expert but did you put the line:

<packageSubstitution packages="session,entity"
substituteWith="interfaces"/>

in the build.xml ant file?

look at the example:

   <target name="xdoclet-generate" depends="init">
      <taskdef
         name="ejbdoclet"
         classname="xdoclet.ejb.EjbDocletTask"

         <classpath refid="xdoclet.path"/>
      </taskdef>

      <ejbdoclet
         sourcepath="${src.ejb.dir}"
         destdir="${build.generate.dir}"
         classpathref="base.path"
         excludedtags="@version,@author"
         ejbspec="${ejb.version}"
         mergedir="${src.resources.dir}/xdoclet"
         force="${xdoclet.force}"

         <fileset dir="${src.ejb.dir}">
            <include name="**/*Bean.java"/>
         </fileset>

         <packageSubstitution
packages="session,entity"
substituteWith="interfaces"/>
         <dataobject/>
         <remoteinterface/>
         <homeinterface/>
         <entitypk/>
         <entitycmp/>
         <deploymentdescriptor
destdir="${build.dir}/META-INF"/>
         <!-- AS 4/29/02 Do not validate XML files
because JBoss 3.0 message driven will
              report an wrong error because it uses
the wrong jboss.dtd -->
         <jboss version="${jboss.version}"
            xmlencoding="UTF-8"
            typemapping="${type.mapping}"
            datasource="${datasource.name}"
            destdir="${build.dir}/META-INF"
            validateXml="false"
         />
      </ejbdoclet>
   </target>

Hope it helps...
Wonder Sonic

 --- Sundaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > Hi,

> [...]
> {
>

> //

>    // Members
>

> //

>    public EntityContext mContext;
>

> //

>    // Methods
>

> //

>    /**
>    * Store the data within the provided data object
> into this bean.
>    *
>    * @param pUserEntity The Value Object containing
> the UserEntity values
>    *
>    * @ejb:interface-method view-type="remote"
>    **/
>    public void setValueObject( UserEntityData
> pUserEntity )
>       throws
>          InvalidValueException
>    {
>       // Check for Data Integrity in the Value
> Object
>       if( pUserEntity == null ) {
>          throw new InvalidValueException(
> "object.undefined",
> "UserEntity" );
>       }
>       if( pUserEntity.getId() <= 0 ) {
>          throw new InvalidValueException(
> "id.invalid", new String[] {
> "UserEntity", "Id" } );
>       }
>       // Check if the UserEntity is not already
> saved
>       try {
>          UserEntityHome lHome = (UserEntityHome)
> mContext.getEJBHome();
>          UserEntity lEntity =
> lHome.findAnotherByName( pUserEntity.getId(),
> pUserEntity.getFirstName(),
> pUserEntity.getLastName() );
>          // UserEntity with the given email address
> already exists retrieve
> instead of create a new one
>          throw new InvalidValueException(
> "user.already.exists", new
> String[] { pUserEntity.getFirstName() + " " +
> pUserEntity.getLastName() } );
>       }
>       catch( FinderException fe ) {
>          // That's ok
>       }
>       catch( RemoteException re ) {
>          // Should never happens (are local)
>       }
>       try {
>          UserEntityHome lHome = (UserEntityHome)
> mContext.getEJBHome();
>          UserEntity lUserEntity = lHome.findByName(
> pUserEntity.getFirstName(),
> pUserEntity.getLastName() );
>          if( lUserEntity.getValueObject().getId() !=
> pUserEntity.getId() ) {
>          }
>       }
>       catch( FinderException fe ) {
>          // That's ok
>       }
>       catch( RemoteException re ) {
>          // Should never happens (are local)
>       }
>       setId( pUserEntity.getId() );
>       setFirstName( pUserEntity.getFirstName() );
>       setLastName( pUserEntity.getLastName() );
>       setPassword( pUserEntity.getPassword() );

=== message truncated ===