I prefer to use the tag inside of  home and remote interfaces, as it's
better to separate the remotes from locals.

ex:

    <remoteinterface>
            <packageSubstitution packages="servidor.ejb"
substituteWith="ambos.ejbinterface"/>
        </remoteinterface>

        <localinterface/>

        <homeinterface>
            <packageSubstitution packages="servidor.ejb"
substituteWith="ambos.ejbinterface"/>
        </homeinterface>

        <localhomeinterface/>