I'm trying to do the same thing that Bertrand did but can't even
deploy the application.

The structure:
dbdrvsar.ear
  META-INF
    application.xml
    jboss-app.xml
    manifest.mf
  dbdrvsar.sar
    META-INF
      jboss-service.xml
      mm.mysql-2.0.6.jar
  dbdrvsar-web.war
  dbdrvsar-ejb.jar

The exception I get:
2002-08-09 22:29:03,002 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer] Starting failed
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while fixing table name; - nested
throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Apparently wrong driver class specified
for URL: class: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver, url: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbossdb; -
nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Apparently wrong driver class
specified for URL: class: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver, url:
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbossdb))
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.SQLUtil.fixTableName(SQLUtil.java:67)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCEntityBridge.<init>(JDBCEntityBridge.java:103)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.initStoreManager(JDBCStoreManager.java:397)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.start(JDBCStoreManager.java:339)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.start(CMPPersistenceManager.java:198)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.startService(EntityContainer.java:359)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:196)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:725)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:1023)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:951)
        at $Proxy10.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:386)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
        at $Proxy28.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.startService(EjbModule.java:444)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:196)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:951)
        at $Proxy10.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:386)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
        at $Proxy16.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.start(EJBDeployer.java:391)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:806)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:798)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:624)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:588)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.java:284)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
        at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
        at $Proxy7.deploy(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:392)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scanDirectory(URLDeploymentScanner.java:611)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:464)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:187)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:197)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:177)

What's my mistake?

TIA,
alex

--