From: "Alex Loubyansky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bertrand PAQUET" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] SAR deployement

> I'm trying to do the same thing that Bertrand did but can't even
> deploy the application.
>
> The structure:
> dbdrvsar.ear
>   META-INF
>     application.xml
>     jboss-app.xml
>     manifest.mf
>   dbdrvsar.sar
>     META-INF
>       jboss-service.xml
>       mm.mysql-2.0.6.jar
>   dbdrvsar-web.war
>   dbdrvsar-ejb.jar
>
> The exception I get:
> 2002-08-09 22:29:03,002 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer] Starting
failed
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while fixing table name; -
nested throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Apparently wrong
driver class specified for URL: class: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver, url:
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbossdb; - nested throwable:
(javax.resource.ResourceException: Apparently wrong driver class specified
for URL: class: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver, url:
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbossdb))
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.SQLUtil.fixTableName(SQLUtil.java:67)
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCEntityBridge.<init>(JDBCEntityBrid
ge.java:103)
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.initStoreManager(JDBCStoreMa
nager.java:397)
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.start(JDBCStoreManager.java:
339)
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.start(CMPPersistenceManager.java
:198)
>         at
org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.startService(EntityContainer.java:359)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:196)
>         at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:725)
>         at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:1023)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.jav
a:951)
>         at $Proxy10.start(Unknown Source)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:386)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:284)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
>         at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
>         at $Proxy28.start(Unknown Source)
>         at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.startService(EjbModule.java:444)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:196)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:284)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.jav
a:951)
>         at $Proxy10.start(Unknown Source)
>         at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:386)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:284)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
>         at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
>         at $Proxy16.start(Unknown Source)
>         at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.start(EJBDeployer.java:391)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:806)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:798)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:624)
>         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:588)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:284)
>         at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:549)
>         at org.jboss.util.jmx.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:174)
>         at $Proxy7.deploy(Unknown Source)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanne
r.java:392)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scanDirectory(URLDeploymen
tScanner.java:611)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.
java:464)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(
AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:187)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(Ab
stractDeploymentScanner.java:197)
>         at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(Abs
tractDeploymentScanner.java:177)