I'm using JBoss 2.4.8 with Tyrex as the TM.  In the Tyrex domain.xml file, I
set the timeout to 360 seconds (6 minutes).  In code, I set the transaction
timeout to 600 seconds (10 minutes).  After 120 seconds (2 minutes), the
default timeout for Tyrex (http://tyrex.exolab.org/configuration.html), the
transaction times out and an exception is thrown, stating that the
transaction is no longer active.  Right now, due to a slow connection, I
need to be able to set the transaction timeout to whatever it takes to get
the data that I want.  With some performance tuning or an upgrade in the
connection, I may be able to lower it, but I need it to be higher.  I would
appreciate any help in solving this problem.

Thanks for your time,
Craig