Hello Michael,

Friday, August 30, 2002, 2:34:33 AM, you wrote:
MK> What is the correct process to unregister all my MBeans when I
MK> redeploy my application code?

MK> Currently, if there are any of my app specific MBeans registered and
MK> I redploy the software, I get the following error:

MK> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException

What MBeans aren't deregistered?
There is, AFAIK, a "harmless" bug with deregistration of
JCAConnectionFactory. No matter whether it's deployed with a sar or
*-service.xml. Redeployment of the service drops the exception saying
something like "trying to register an already existent service" (it's
not a quote). But nevertheless redeployment is successfull and the
service can be used.
Is it that case you faced?

MK> Is there a way to unregister my MBeans when the app gets redployed?

This should be done itself.

--
Best regards,
 Alex Loubyansky