>Hello Michael,
>
>Friday, August 30, 2002, 2:34:33 AM, you wrote:
>MK> What is the correct process to unregister all my MBeans when I
>MK> redeploy my application code?
>
>MK> Currently, if there are any of my app specific MBeans registered and
>MK> I redploy the software, I get the following error:
>
>MK> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException
>
>What MBeans aren't deregistered?

All my app specific ModelMBeans are not deregisterded. I always get
an javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException when I redeploy
and try to create a new MBean. If I start the stop and restart the
server everything works.

BTW: I am using 2.4.4

Each of my managed objects has a corresponding MBean wrapper. So
whenever a managed object gets instantiate, the wrapper gets created
and registered on the MBean server.

I have a feeling that the way I am using the MBeans may be my problem.

My solution for now will be to unregister every ap specific MBean in
my startup code.

>There is, AFAIK, a "harmless" bug with deregistration of
>JCAConnectionFactory. No matter whether it's deployed with a sar or
>*-service.xml. Redeployment of the service drops the exception saying
>something like "trying to register an already existent service" (it's
>not a quote). But nevertheless redeployment is successfull and the
>service can be used.
>Is it that case you faced?
>
>MK> Is there a way to unregister my MBeans when the app gets redployed?
>
>This should be done itself.
>
>MK> The only way to get around this for now is to stop, redeploy and
>MK> restart the server.
>
>--
>Best regards,
>  Alex Loubyansky

"If I beat Mr. Burns--I mean really wallop him good I'm sure to get
that big promotion I've been gunning for!" - Homer