From: Bobby Abraham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] 3.0.2: java.lang.LinkageError: loader
constraints violated when l inking com/tw/imgfactory/ejb/Image class

David Jencks wrote:
> On 2002.09.16 13:15:53 -0400 Bobby Abraham wrote:

>>I have seen numerous references to ear scoping in the email list but
>>have yet to find out how this is done.  Have I missed a reference to it
>>or an example which uses it?
>

> Did you look in the quickstart guide? Otherwise find -name jboss-app.xml
in
> the testsuite directory will give you some examples.

Yes the quickstart guide makes no mention of these that I could find.

The example I think you are refering to looks as follows:
Inside jboss-app.xml

<jboss-app>

<loader-repository>jboss.test.cts:loader=cts-cmp2v2.ear</loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

Does this mean that classes inside cts-cmp2v2.ear are loaded inside
there own class loader ?

What is the reference to "jboss.test.cts" mean (I assume this is a
package reference) ?

Does the file jboss-app.xml get deployed along side jboss.xml inside the
ear file ?

--
Bobby Abraham                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Manangement USA, Inc      +1 407 514 3018