On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:23:18 -0500
"Bill Burke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did ran ECPerf tests and the RICE study on both linux and win2k.

Hi. Sometime ago I asked you about this and you adviced to try ECPerf from JBoss's cvs.
I checked it out and I tryed to run it (after setting up the config file). "ant
deploy" failed miserably and I think this is certainly a stupid error from not having
something setup correctly:

compile:
     [echo] The classpath for compilation is
${J2EE_HOME}/client/jboss-j2ee.jar:${J2EE_HOME}/server/default/lib/javax.servlet.jar:jars/xerces.jar
    [javac] Compiling 248 source files to D:\JavaSoft\jboss-3.0.4\ecperf\classes
    [javac] D:\JavaSoft\jboss-3.0.4\ecperf\src\com\sun\ecperf\common\Debug.java:16:
package javax.ejb does not exist
    [javac] import javax.ejb.EJBException;
    [javac]                  ^

So... "javax.ejb" does not exists???? I am almost sure I am missing something in
Classpath or something else...
Sorry for this stupid question but... can you help me on this one?

Thank you
--
Joćo Pedro Clemente  -  jpcl (at) rnl ist utl pt
" Why can't women put the toilet seat back up? "