-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of David
Jencks
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Specifying isolation level

All jboss versions use the db default tx isolation level unless you set
it
explicitly in the config file.

AFAIK Oracle xa is the only db that disagrees with our code that sets tx
isolation.

Where did you get postgres-xa?? postgres doesn't support xa and I don't
see
any such file in cvs.

thanks
david jencks