Thank you very much, Greg.

I am hacking OSCache filter that caches content. The problem is not to
cache error pages.
I tried to check request attributes and
javax.servlet.error.servlet_name is really set to 'action' and I could
make use of it. But as I got you right, it's not the right way.

Do someone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

alex

--