HI All,

I am facing  "Transaction Timeout " exception while running
the code on Redhat Linux 7.3/JDK1.4/JBOSS 3.0.3/Oracle9i.

Same code is working fine on Win2k/JBOSS 3.0.3/jdk1.4/Oracle9i.

Scenario is:

UI Layer makes a call to SLSB. This SLSB makes a call to another
SLSB which uses a class. This class spawns two threads
And one of these threads operates on Entity Bean using a Session Bean.
When we make 1st call, it works fine but 2nd time onwards same call
fails with Exception "TX marked for rollback. Possibly timeout".

Any help would be more than welcome.

TIA,
Saroj