This is for JBoss 3.2 with embedded Jetty.

In a form element,
<form method="post" name="Form0" action="/Foo">

should the action value have a preceeding "/" as I have written here.
It appears, that if the "/" is there, Jetty does not pick up any of the
request parameters submitted by the form.  If it is not there, then the
request parameters are picked up.   By picked up, I mean
HttpServletRequest.getParameter (<param name>) returns the correct value.

Or is this a bug with my web browser that is submitting the form,
Netscape 7.0 on Win2000?

Thanks

Greg