Hi,

I want to activate directory listings for just one particular directory
of the web frontend of my application. Is this feasible?

I have found that default directory listings can be activated via the
configuration file JBOSS_HOME/Catalina/conf/web.xml, but I have not been
able to redefine this for my particular directory. How can this be done?

I am using JBoss 3.0.0 + Tomcat 4.0.3, and this is my DefaultServlet
configuration:

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>default</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet</servlet-clas
s>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>debug</param-name>
   <param-value>0</param-value>