Hi,

I have set up a cluster and multiple clients connect to the same queue
using multicast jndi.  What I am seeing is that the master of the
cluster always replies to the client and in most cases the queue on the
master is then the one to which the client connects. So much so that in
50 connections, it will service almost all the connections.

How can I have a more even spread of connections?

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

"The clock on the wall keeps moving, time stands still...
 No matter how the dice may fall, someone else always gets to call the number..."