Sacha,

JBoss/Jetty's current default session distribution is an attribute-by-attribute native JG based impl, not the whole-session-at-a-time jbossha-based one. So this is a problem in my code - you can relax :-)

Rick,

Could you send me the server.logs for both servers showing startup, deployment of the app and the failed session access.

If you are running 3.0.4, find the configuration of the session interceptor stack in your jbossweb.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml and insert, near the top, an org.mortbay.j2ee.session.DebugInterceptor before you create these logs. This will echo out all session interactions and give me a much better chance of seeing what is going on.

Cheers,

Jules

Sacha Labourey wrote:

OK, now that we know what is your environment, can you explain a little bit
more your problem i.e. "if server a is in use, then I start server b, server
b won't have the session" ;)

Cheers,

			Sacha