Sacha Labourey wrote:

But now that I do, I will try your debug idea and see what I can get for
logs. BTW I am very glad to hear the sessions are updated with attribute
granularity! Session level would kill my app I think!

it really depends. Some MVC framework use a single HTTPSession attribute to
store all the session state. In this case, the granularity is very relative
;)

I shall have to take this into account in the next iteration

Jules