Even better would be if Sun added something to the spec.
It seems to me that this is a fundamental limitation of CMP 2.  No
matter how fast the container, it is difficult to see how it would ever
be able to do complex reports using CMP without such a feature.
Some reports may only return a few records, but might require millions
of database records to be processed first.

--
Peter Beck BEng (hons)  - Managing Director, Electrostrata Ltd.
http://www.electrostrata.com  --+-+--  Experts in e-business and