El Domingo 17 de Noviembre del 2002 02:50 PM, SainTiss escribió:
> On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 19:33, G.L. Grobe wrote:
> Well yes, but now I can't see how it would be possible to run them in
> the same VM...

See below...

> I mean, you always have to issue the java command twice, no?

If you are using a '"remote client" you have to specify the jndi.properties
to use by including the directory where that file is in within the client's
classpath.

You can also create the required properties within your code and use them for
the initial context creation:

InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(yourCustomProps);

> How can a client ever be in the same VM as the jboss server?

That is the case when you use an EJB Bean whithin another. In this case the
client and the server are within the same VM (the same app server). No need
to run the command twice, see?

Rodrigo Chandía