Hi,

I managed to build and run a simple cactus test, but then I rebuilt and
redeployed it, and then I was getting a ClassCastException, followed by
the message that several of my classes were "unknown sources"...

I restarted jboss, and now I'm not getting the above exception anymore,
but this one:

 [junit] Testcase: testName took 1.457 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Error finding class [tests.TestPersonEJB] using both the
Context classloader and the webapp classloader. Possible causes include:
    [junit]     - Your webapp does not include your test classes,
    [junit]     - The cactus.jar is not located in your WEB-INF/lib
directory and your Container has not set the Context classloader to
point to the webapp one
    [junit] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class
[tests.TestPersonEJB] using both the Context classloader and the webapp
classloader. Possible causes include:
    [junit]     - Your webapp does not include your test classes,
    [junit]     - The cactus.jar is not located in your WEB-INF/lib
directory and your Container has not set the Context classloader to
point to the webapp one
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.getTestClassClass(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:344)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.getTestClassInstance(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:301)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:143)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.dispatch87_handleRequest(AbstractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):125)

And it goes on like this...

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem? (especially since
it worked before, and all I did was rebuild and redeploy the EJB and the
tests)

Thanks,

Hans