I am experiencing problems running JBoss-3.0.4 using
PostgreSQL-7.3 as the database for CMP. It appears
PostgreSQL-7.3 doesn't understand "show xactisolevel"
command (which is been sent to it by JBoss) unlike
PostgreSQL-7.2.x. I've deployed the latest jdbc driver
for PostgreSQL-7.3 from jdbc.postgres.org. but the
query "show xactisolevel"  is still being passed on to
the DB causing postgres to throw an error.
I don't get any such problems while I use
PostgreSQL-7.2.3 as "show xactisolevel" is a valid
PostgresSQL-7.2.x command.
Now my question is there a way to possibly through one
of the configuration .xmls in JBoss that I can make
JBoss not pass this query to the backend and instead
pass a PostgreSQL-7.3.x alternative to this query?
Or how as/can this situation be solved.

Thank you.

Allan.