Hi,

Is there a design pattern for a session bean or entity bean which sends
messages? Something akin to MDB, but in reverse? Right now I have a
session bean which maintains a singleton instance of a connection, and
funnels all message sends for my application through a single
connection.

I could create a pooling mechanism that worked similarly through a
session bean, but I was wondering if there was a pattern, or better
still, package that other Jbossers were using?

Thanks,
fawce