Gabriel,

Sorry; I didn't know what you initially meant.

Well, I just edited my login page to spit out some debug. I enumerated over and logged all request headers, request attributes and request parameters, and.... the only stuff that was visible in the implicit request object on the login page were headers. Of the headers, the only one that might be remotely useful is the "referer" header, which says where you came *from*. I didn't see anything about where you were trying to go *to*.

If you figure this one out, please share.

Thanks,
David

--

Gabriel Pinto escribió::
That's ok !

But what I need is to know where it will take me when I am at the login page, so that I can make differen login pages to differente protected contexts.

Does anyone knows how to do it?

Thaks

Gabriel