Gabriel Pinto wrote:
How can I know where j_security_check will foward me after login authentication?

Thanks

Gabriel

If you are using jetty you can get the session attribute "org.mortbay.jetty.URI"

This will contain the name of the page the user was attempting to access .

eg.
String destination_page = (String) session.getAttribute("org.mortbay.jetty.URI");

--
Bobby Abraham