Thanks Guy.  Sorry about the HTML, I didn't realize my system changed to
send email in that format.  I normally send plain text. :)

J.D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Rouillier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] JBOSS Application Logging

Please stop sending your email in HTML format.  Switch to plain text.

Many here use log4j for application message logging.  I do it very
easily with Tomcat and JBoss running independently.  Are you running one
of the combined packages?  There was a protracted discussion here over
the last week talking about how to do that.  Take a look at recent
archives.