I'm trying to use Apache Axis with JBoss; the goal is to have a web
service implemented by an MBean.  (I'm not using JBoss.NET, because I
have no EJBs.)

When my MBean starts up, I'd like it to deploy itself as a web service,
by invoking the Axis AdminServlet (using the Axis AdminClient class).
It seems that this can only work if the Axis webapp is deployed before
my MBean.  I've tried this in my MBean's configuration:

    <depends>jboss.web:service=WebServer</depends>

but that wasn't sufficient; the Axis webapp was still deployed first.  I
copied what appeared to be the Axis webapp's JMX name from the JMX
console, and tried to use that:

<depends>jboss.web:JBossWebApplicationContext=1,Jetty=0,context=/axis,na
me=AdminServlet</depends>

The result was that my MBean was never deployed, because its dependency
was never met.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
Is there a way to delay an MBean's deployment until a webapp is
deployed?  (Or until all webapps are deployed?)

Benjamin