On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:41, Geer, Benjamin wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there's a way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
> Is there a way to delay an MBean's deployment until a webapp is
> deployed?  (Or until all webapps are deployed?)

I have a similar problem where my mbean needs to access an EJB. I've found
that if I reference the ejb jar via the mbean classpath then the ejb will be
deployed first, ie:

<service>
  <mbean ...>
  </mbean>
  <classpath archives="fred_ejb.jar" codebase="."/>
</service>

so when the mbean is deployed it finds the dependent jar and deploys that
before continuing.

brian wallis...