Title: Nachricht

Hi Christophe,

      I deploy it within a wsr file that’s located within an ear file.

When this is deployed in the engine it seems to deploy fine, however if I attempt to look at the services

through http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services  I get the previous exception..

The actual version of Jboss that I use I downloaded from Dr Bruce Scharlau’s site in Aberdeen as it was the only

version that I could get to run a hello world been.

http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/mtp_software/jboss/jboss-netGuide.shtml

I can’t use the org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient class file as it kept throwing a strange error

With ‘FixME’  in it so I figured it was something that was underdevelopment.

I’ve downloaded the source for jboss-3.20RC2 and I’m attempting to get it running through Eclipse so I can have a better look at the problem,

Unfortunately the only module that gives me any problems is the jboss.net module. Have you managed to integrate 3.2 with Eclipse or have you bothered?

Thanks,

Mark.