> a) I looked through the JBoss.net EJBProvider code again. All we do there
> is to switch the classloading context and then delegate into the parent
> (Axis) EJBProvider. If there is a problem with "*" and wsdl generation,
> this should appear in plain Axis, too. I think I saw the right stop
classes
> there. Kevin, have you any experience with that?

We're using a modified version of Axis 1.0 within JBoss (because of a
deployment
decision) but from memory the EJBProvider didn't do this.

I have just checked the 1.0 and 1.1rc2 source.  The 1.0 source does
not set these and the 1.1rc2 has it commented out.  Which version are
you using in jboss.net?

        Kev

Kevin Conner
This is a personal e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Orchard Information Systems Ltd.