Hello,

  I am using the Protegra JBuilder Open Tool on JBuilder 8 with JBoss 3.2.
  I am able to create a EJB module and deploy them to JBoss.

  But I am not able to use entity beans.
  This is because I can not put the datasource and datasource-mapping
values on jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

 <defaults>
   <datasource>java:/UnicaEjbDs</datasource>
   <datasource-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</datasource-mapping>
 </defaults>

  I had set this on JBossCMP-JDBC tab of EJB module, but this is not
show on jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

  Any help ?

--
Best regards,
 Danilo                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]