Hello list,

I'm using the Sun 1.4.1 JDK, JBoss 3.0.4 on a Mandrake Linux 9.0 box.

Now there's the following scenario: I deploy say package <x>, I run the tests from my build.xml file (using one of junit's TestRunners), then I undeploy and deploy back package <x> (or simply copy the ear over the old one in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy). I try to run the tests again, but I get "Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging" error (if I only do deploy-undeploy-deploy the tests run, if I do deploy-test-undeploy-deploy they don't). Which brings me to what seems to be the problem, JUnitEJB, which a work mate used based on examples in JBossCMP. There doesn't seem to be any documentation about it and I have a hard time understanding how it runs (if JUnitEJB is the problem here, and I think it is). If it includes a session bean (EJBTestRunner), why do you need to call the JUnit TestRunner to run the tests? Do I need to put the junit and junitejb packages in my .ear files (like in the JBossCMP example)? What are we doing wrong?